The Mixpro is a versatile two-channel preamp and mixer. It allows a perfect combination of almost any sort of pickup or mini mic. It places every essential control right at the player's fingertips, eliminating the need to modify a prize guitar for onboard electronics - or to carry around a heavy, obtrusive rack.
The Mixpro is the recommended choice for players who want to amplify and blend two sources, such as a guitar pickup and mini-mic. Its two input stages work well with almost any type of pickup. The two input channels are blended into a mono output signal; the blend and overall tone can be controlled with the mix and EQ controls included with the preamp.
- Works with just about any pickup combination including mini mics
- Small, lightweight design can be clipped to belt or attached to microphone stand
- All-discrete class A circuitry for sweet transparent sound
- Identical input stages on both inputs will work with passive or active pickups and mini-mics giving you an array of possible configurations
- Output phase inversion at fingertip access helps control feedback
- Switchable phantom power to either or both channels - gets the battery off of the guitar
- Variable master low-cut filter (trim control) is tunable from 27-225 HZ (12 dB/Oct.) and is a powerful tool for taming wild pickups or sound systems
- Internal relative phase switch for the optimum blend between two sources
- Variable gain for both tip and ring channel to match most pickups and mics
- Mono mixed output